Website Usage and Membership Terms and Conditions
Website Usage and Membership
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘WHILEAWAY GUIDES or ‘Us’, ‘Our’ or ‘We’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Level 56, MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place, Sydney, 2000. Our company registration number is 147 689 889. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- CLOUD NINE MEMBERSHIP: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. WHILEAWAY GUIDES reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- COPYRIGHT: All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of WHILEAWAY GUIDES or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of WHILEAWAY GUIDES.
- TRADE MARKS: WHILEAWAY GUIDESs trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not WHILEAWAY GUIDESs, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits WHILEAWAY GUIDES. All other trademarks not owned by WHILEAWAY GUIDES or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by WHILEAWAY GUIDES or its subsidiaries.
- LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS: WHILEAWAY GUIDES grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of WHILEAWAY GUIDES. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of WHILEAWAY GUIDES. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of WHILEAWAY GUIDES so long as the link does not portray WHILEAWAY GUIDES, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
- RISK OF LOSS: All items purchased from WHILEAWAY GUIDES are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- DISPUTES: Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to WHILEAWAY GUIDES website or to products you purchase from WHILEAWAY GUIDES shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in NSW, Australia.